
This past week we went to the mountains for my husbands birthday. We had a great time hiking around. I did ok with my nausea but I lost it when we got home. Man I hate being sick! I think (hope) this problem is on the down hill slope, you just never know the hormones might spike again. I am feeling very pregnant today, I wore maternity pants for the first time! I don't know if I need them yet but they were comfortable. I think I'd rather look like a cute pregnant lady, no questions asked, than a chubby person trying to sqeez into her clothes. I am almost 12 weeks now. It's my third baby give me a break!
Here are some hillarious pictures of my husband and I goofing off tonight. See you can have two kids, bills a messy
house and still have fun!
I love that man
:)
2 comments:
wow! These pictures are breathtaking!! I didn't know you guys were capable of such striking Beauty! :) haha it looks like you had a lot of fun!
You are full of it, you can't even tell you are pregnant. Cute pictures by the way. I am so glad we have found each other in the blogosphere. There are so many dimentions to our friendship!!
Post a Comment