Thursday, November 27, 2008



My daughter and I celebrated our birthdays last week. Arianna had a couple little parties. I on the other hand was so stressed about this dinner program I was putting on that I didn't do much. My husband was a sweetheart though. Even though he had to work until 7 pm he wanted to make the day special. When I woke up he had a gift waiting at the top of the stairs. It had a note that gave me hints as to where my next gift was hidden, and so it went until I had found 5 presents. When he got home he gave me a couple more (new printer, yeah!) and took me out to eat. Due to the morning sickness I couldn't eat much but it was nice to get out. My sweet sister Aryn baby sat, thanks Aryn! I know.... I am so lucky to have such a great husband, a true romantic!

No comments:

My Cute Hubby & Me

My Cute Hubby & Me
5 years and going strong!

Samuel

Samuel
My Little Prince

Arianna

Arianna
My Little Princess

Sammy & Nanners

Sammy & Nanners