Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You’ll never believe what’s coming our way
it’s set to get here around the middle of May.

I’ll give you one guess on what it might be,
it’s tiny and cute and growing in me.

It will be soft and sweet
and anxious to eat.

It will get chubby and round
and put on the pounds.

Will it be a he or she?
You’ll just have to wait and see!

So pardon me while I get fat
mother nature just works like that!

I bet you’ve guessed what we are trying to say,
You’d better get ready for the 22nd of MAY!


So I am pregnant! And I don't have a glow, I feel like junk and I look even worse! But I am so excited to add a new little life to our family. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

The Tharps said...

Charity, I wish you this best of luck! Your blog is cute! :)

Dione said...

Love your blog! Especially love the pictures! Such a cute family!

My Cute Hubby & Me

My Cute Hubby & Me
5 years and going strong!

Samuel

Samuel
My Little Prince

Arianna

Arianna
My Little Princess

Sammy & Nanners

Sammy & Nanners