Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Life and death

Wow, this has been a difficult week. On Saturday I found out that my cousin closest to me in age on my mom's side had been shot in the head but a hispanic gang. They harvested his organs this morning. He was only 23 years old. It's such a tragedy for the family. I hope his mom can handle it. I also keep thinking that it was an answer to many peoples prayers, the people his heart, liver, lungs, kidneys, etc. are going to. It's sooo sad for us though.

My husband took his dad to the Dr. today. He has terminal kidney cancer, that has spread everywhere. He is on Avastin ,radiation, and just found out he has a bone infection. Since he has the infection they will not give him his cancer medication. He needs more of his leg amputated. Radiation of a large tummor underhis arm has done nothing. I think his time is drawing near. I feel so bad for my huband, all I can do is hug him.

Life has such highs and such lows........

No comments:

My Cute Hubby & Me

My Cute Hubby & Me
5 years and going strong!

Samuel

Samuel
My Little Prince

Arianna

Arianna
My Little Princess

Sammy & Nanners

Sammy & Nanners