Wednesday, January 21, 2009
























We had a great weekend with my parents and siblings. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. My kids LOVE their Grandma and Grandpa! And they are adored by their aunts and uncles. I feel bad they all had to go back to ice cold weather and terrible smog.

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

That is fun that your family came down for the weekend. Too bad Jamin wasn't able to come. He was over at my parents house on yesterday, I am excited to see where he gets his mission call to.
Hey we are probably coming down for Presidents weekend, I hope that we can do something together.

Dione said...

I love those pictures! Your parents are so cute. I can't (yet CAN) wait till it's my turn. I'm going to be an awesome granny!

Congrats on Jamin's mission call!!!!

My Cute Hubby & Me

My Cute Hubby & Me
5 years and going strong!

Samuel

Samuel
My Little Prince

Arianna

Arianna
My Little Princess

Sammy & Nanners

Sammy & Nanners